Bringing together the advanced technologies of your DrivePro device and the expert knowledge of Opus IVS' OEM-Trained Master Technicians
RAP and Remote Services
Whether you're an Automotive Repair, Collision Workshop or a Technician, we understand that complex programming and coding routines can be a difficult task, but Opus IVS have developed an easy-to-use solution to help you finish the job correctly, keeping the vehicle in your workshop, along with increasing profits and customer satisfaction.
RAP and Remote Services brings together the advanced technologies of your DrivePro device and the expert knowledge of Opus IVS's OEM-Trained Master Technicians through its unique Remote Assist Program, designed to support you remotely on the toughest of jobs, quickly and efficiently.
With this simple solution, it really is as easy as calling the Remote Services team and letting us do it for you.
- Available on-demand – only pay for it when you need it!
- No need to sign up, install or use the VM Pass-Thru application.
- Book in complex programming jobs with confidence – no need to refer to a dealership or call in specialist help.
- Cost effective and self-funding pricing model which generates additional revenue for the workshop.
- Increases workshop efficiency – an Opus IVS Master Technician takes over at your convenience and completes the job for you!
- Removes the need for expert in-house programming knowledge per VM brand.
- Fully controlled by Opus IVS Master Technicians - reducing the possibility of programming failures.
- Pre and post programming checks enabling a complete end to end solution.
How To Access RAP
- Contact the Remote Services team on +44 (0) 1865 870050 and book and pay (Credit Card) for your programming or remote service session.
- A Remote Services Technician will contact you and carry out pre-requisite checks*
- Where programming is required the Remote Services Technician will check the vehicle for available software updates before proceeding.
- Once the remote session is initiated by the Remote Services Technician leave it to them! They will contact you if any inputs, such as ignition cycles, are required.
- Post programming checks are carried out, including a full read/clear of all DTCs (Diagnostic Trouble Codes).
- Once your Remote Services session is complete, you will be taken through post routine checks and the completion will be confirmed with the Remote Services Technician.
- Have a suitable battery support unit (BSU) connected to the car
- Wi-Fi Connection:
15mbps and a latency of a maximum 30ms
Ensure all electrical consumers (heater, radio, etc.) are switched off
- Do you know if any modifications have been made to the car? This may affect the outcome of the service you have requested
- What parts have been fitted? Are the parts new used? Why have they been replaced?
- Are there any other faults with the car? If so you may need to speak to IVS 360TM and have these rectified first
- Sit back, make a cup of tea or start another job whilst Remote Services Technician takes control
Additional RAP and Remote Services fees apply with Volvo programming events.
Looking To Satisfy OEMs And Insurers That Work Has Been Carried Out Correctly?
With DriveSafeTM, you can ensure the vehicle is properly repaired and all the safety systems are functioning to OEM standards.