Confidently get the most complex vehicles back on the road safely and fast:
- IVS 360 Support: Live support from over 100 OE brand-specific master technicians who remote directly into the vehicle providing repair guidance and flash programming services.
- OE Diagnostic Software: Identification of the root causes of issues for all major European, Asian, & US vehicles.
- Built-in DriveRAP Service: Hassle-free, flash programming remotely performed by our IVS 360 support team to eliminate the uncertainty of programming a vehicle yourself.
- Rugged Automotive Tablet: With built-in software and simple user interface, DrivePro has been made to be easy-to-use and more affordable than buying software directly from OEMs.
Watch our Video
Increase Profitability With DrivePro
DrivePro empowers every technician to tackle every job with more confidence, better efficiency, and increased profitability:
- Increase profitability and ROI by being able to provide more services to customers.
- Save time and money with OE-licensed software updates and extensive multi-brand vehicle coverage.
- Improve skills by learning new procedures while you work, with expert guidance from IVS 360.
"I recently contacted Opus IVS and spoke to Mickey Syrota an OEM-trained master technician. I explained that I had a Mercedes S Class 2001 with a malfunctioning starter motor. Mickey took me through some checks, one of which was to check for oil in the ETC module. Thanks to Mickey's guidance, I found that the ECU was heavily contaminated with oil. Mickey's advice was spot on!"
~Vinny, Envis Autos
Extensive Brand Coverage
NEW DrivePro Docking Station
The DrivePro Docking Station provides a secure, quick and easy method for keeping your device charged throughout the day and overnight. While the DrivePro is docked, it allows for hard wired Ethernet cable connection for periodic software updates.
Key features include;
- Stable power supply
- 3x USBs for:
- wireless mouse
- Printer (Optional)
- LAN connection for permanent Internet connection
- Surface mountable
DrivePro™ Hardware Specifications:
• Windows 10 platform with capacitive touch-screen and dual-core Intel processor
• Fully integrated SAE J2534 CarDAQ interface J2534-1 & J2534-2 compliant!
• IP-Rated and built for harsh shop environment
• Hand grips for easy use and operation
• Built-in microphone, speakers, and dual front (2MB) and rear (5MP) cameras for remote support
• Wi-fi (802b/g/n) and Bluetooth (4.0) connectivity
• Rubberized kickstand and touch-stylus
• Internal rechargeable battery and power adapter
• Docking station equipped with keyboard, mouse, and printer connectivity